No Bake Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Sweet, creamy, crunchy… what more could you ask for?! We loved the “cookies and cream” flavor in this recipe, and are thinking that next time we may even drizzle some caramel sauce between the cake layers as well… Why not go all the way, right? Enjoy!
It’s easy to put together and fun to serve and eat. It’d be a refreshing treat on a hot summer day, and even a fun birthday cake
- 1/2cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 16 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cookies.
ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP; press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
FREEZE 4 hours.