Kit Kat Cake Easy Recipe
If you love chocolate like me, then you’ll love this cake!. I look for the easy way to do it and really worked. This was the result
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Prep Time: 30 min Cook Time: 35 min
This recipe makes enough for two 9 inch round cake layers
2 Cake mix box
Ingredients as Indicated in box
2 Rich & Creamy Dark Chocolate Frosting
Kit Kat Bars (you’ll need 45 to 50 Kit Kat sticks total)
One 12.6-ounce bag M & M’s
- Prepare cake as shown in box. Bake and cool
- Trim to level the top by using a serrated knife.(in the two cakes)
- Spread with chocolate frosting.
- Place the second cake layer and spread around with the chocolate coating
- Place the Kit Kat around the cake
- Place M & M top the cake.
- Place the cake a ribbon to decorate
Prepare cake as shown in box. Bake and cool
With a knife pair the two cakes.
Spread with chocolate frosting.
Place the second cake layer and spread around with the chocolate coating
Place the Kit Kat around the cake
Place M & M top the cake.
Place the cake a ribbon to decorate
Decadent Chocolate Cakes